We offer a free online demo for the GemmaCert Professional Smart Botanical Analyzer. Contact us if you would like to schedule a free demo before purchase.
GemmaCert has invented and created an industry-changing solution for crop potency testing, transforming the way analysis is conducted, and creating an open, in-house framework for bringing accurate potency testing to with the aid of GemmaCert, you can assess the potency of your crops at home.
Anyone can use this basic machine quickly. It's linked to a digital app to monitor it with your mobile and get a comprehensive evaluation of the full potential of the crop. GemmaCert can also measure moisture content.
GemmaCert’s revolutionary approach enables farmers, manufacturers, retailers, and medicinal consumers to test their crops without having to rely on costly and time-consuming laboratories.
The compact, in-house solution easily integrates into every supply chain operation and delivers results directly to your smartphone in real-time.
GemmaCert allows an infinite number of samples to be checked, guarantees value, and does not in any way kill, harm, or change the flower.
In terms of the difference between our three product packages (Lite/Essential/Pro), there are 2 main functionality differences to note:
- The GemmaCert LITE has the ability to test the whole flower only (as opposed to both the Essential/Pro packs that can test the whole flower, ground material, and even raw extract). The LITE will report down to 1% THC (as opposed to down to 0.2% THC on both of the Essential/Pro device which is of great importance in this industry).
- The Pro and Essential are the same devices, the main difference is that the Pro is an "all-inclusive" package with all the accessories and no monthly fees while the Essential you can add on whatever you would like according to your needs.
How GemmaCert works
It is based on three fundamental principles.
- Near-infrared spectroscopy
- Analysis of Image
- Machine Learning
It has a wide database of flower spectra, which makes it easier to test the crops more effectively.
The Benefits of Using GemmaCert
Simple to use
No special qualifications required to be checked like a pro. Using your mobile to operate.
Get results in less than 5 minutes. Support decision-making in real-time.
$0 Sample Residue. Test the flowers without grinding.
Time for your harvest right now. Test biomass to make sure you get what you've paid for. Test your product periodically in storage. Save at the expense of the laboratory.
Test whole flowers, ground flowers (trim), or extracts as needed.
GemmaCert Professional Features:
As a professional, you must ensure that your products are compliant, consistent, safe, effective, and predictable. In-house testing needs to be an important part of your Standard Operating Procedures.
With GemmaCert Professional you can:
- Test samples in-house before formal and binding testing
- Save time and costs on potency testing
- Identify optimal harvest time
- Improve profit predictability
- Make sure you get what you paid for
- Boost customer confidence and brand loyalty
- Produce professional Certificates of Analysis
GemmaCert Professional Package:
- The subscription costs nothing more
- measures dry whole flowers
- the flowers can also be crushed, for a more precise measuring method, but for this, you need the "Trim Holder" (included)
- measures trim or biomass with the "Trim Holder
- measures oils (from ethanol extraction) with the "Raw Extract Holder
- is supplied with the following accessories: Trim Holder, Raw Extract Holder, Protective Case
Verification and potency analysis
Dry whole flower buds (with moisture content maximum of 15%), ground material (trim/biomass), and crude oil (currently raw ethanol extract only)
NIR Spectroscopy, Image Analysis, Motion Mechanics, Data Science
Up to 5 minutes per sample
Spectrometer, illumination, camera, motion device, control, and communications module
Portable desktop unit
6vdc by standard 110/220 ac2dc power supply
-10C to +45C
+10C to +35C
- Height: 224mm
- Diameter Top: 144mm
- Diameter Base: 166mm
1,958 grams (including power supply)
CE, TuV, RoHS, German Pharmacopeia, IEC/EN standards: 61010-1:2010,EN 61000-6-1:2007,EN 61000-6-3:2007 + A1:2011 ,ETSI EN 300 328 V2.1.1,UL/CSA 61010-1,FCC part 15B, ICES-003, EN 301489-1, EN 301489-17, EN 61326-1
Dispose of leftover crop from time to time.
Return Policy of GemmaCert
Returned goods shall be subject to a 20% restocking charge. No goods shall be returned to the Seller without written authorization by the Seller. Returned goods must be returned in the original packaging and not in breach of the Warranty.
Warranty of GemmaCert
One year warranty that applies to electronic, mechanical, and optical failures that are not related to physical damage due to incorrect operation of the equipment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.