HLG 250 VEG PRO - 250W LED Grow Light for Veg
Veg Footprint: 2' X 4'
Flower Footprint: NA
Spectrum: Full, White, DeepRed and Blue
Warranty: 5 Years
The HLG 250 VEG PRO lamp is specifically engineered for vegetative growth in indoor environments. HLG's unique low-profile rectangular design allows for enhanced light dispersion just 12 inches away from the canopy, making it perfect for vertical rack cultivation by utilizing the available height for plant development. This LED lamp emits both full spectrum white and deep red light, ensuring optimal plant growth for a superior yield.
The HLG 250 Veg Pro incorporates 2 QB288 Quantum Boards® featuring a wide-ranging blue spectrum.
Top Features of HLG 250 VEG PRO
- 35" wide design for even light coverage
- Powered with high efficiency Quantum Boards® for 2.7 PPF/W
- 600 PPF high output
- Full spectrum white, 660nm red and blue LEDs
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- 40 to 240 Watts dimming design
- Auto sensing Inventronics power supply works on 120VAC, 240VAC, and 277VAC
- 5 Year Warranty
Technical Specs of HLG 250 VEG PRO
|Voltage Range||120-277 VAC 50-60Hz
|LED||Full Spectrum White, Deep Red & Blue
|Veg Footprint||2' x 4', 3' x 5' at 12”|
|System PPF Efficacy||2.7 μmol/joule|
|Total output||600 PPF|
|Dimensions||34.5" x 10" x 2.75"|
|Recommended Mounting Height||15" - 24" above canopy|
|Certifications||UL 8800, UL 1598, CSA,DL|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.