Horticulture Lighting Group HLG 150 Rspec FR LED Grow Light
Veg Footprint: 3' X 3'
Flower Footprint: 2' X 2'
Warranty: 1 Years
Key Features of HLG 150 Rspec FR LED Grow Light
- Comprehensive White Spectrum with 660nm deep red and 730nm far-red wavelengths
- Dependable Passive Cooling System
- All-Encompassing Spectrum Suitable for Flowering Stage
- Long Cord for Convenient Remote Driver Placement
- Built-In Dimming Functionality
- Comes with a 120V Power Cord and Nema 5-15P Plug
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
HLG 150 Rspec® FR is a 150W LED lamp by Horticulture Lighting Group. It features QB272 Quantum Boards® and a blend of 660nm deep red and 730nm far-red spectrum for plant growth.
Custom QB272 Far Red Board
This lamp is powered by Horticulture Lighting Group's custom QB272 Far Red board, enhancing its performance in promoting healthy plant growth with specific light spectra.
Remote Driver Mounting
The extended cord in HLG 150 Rspec® FR allows for convenient remote mounting of the driver, providing flexibility and ease of use in horticultural setups.
Tech Specs of HLG 150 Rspec FR LED Grow Light
3' x 3'
|Flower Footprint||2' x 2'|
|Recommended Height||> 15"|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 year|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.