Horticulture Lighting Group - HLG 750 Diablo LED Grow Light
Veg Footprint: 6' X 6'
Flower Footprint: 5' X 5'
Warranty: 5 Years
Key Features of HLG 750 Diablo LED Grow Light
- Produces more than 2000 Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF) units with a photon efficiency of 2.88 µmol per joule.
- Enhanced PPFD levels throughout the entire canopy thanks to integrated reflectors.
- Employs a plant-centric White spectrum with Deep Red light.
- Features a dependable passive-cooled design for temperature management.
- Includes a dimmable power supply for flexible control.
HLG 750 Diablo Commercial Lamps
HLG 750 Diablo commercial lamps feature Diablo Quantum Boards®, designed for high-intensity, efficient light distribution. Perfect for grow tents and flood tables.
Improved Photon Delivery
Integrated reflectors enhance photon delivery, improving yield quality even in lower canopy areas. These lamps produce 2000+ PPF with 2.88 µmol/J photon efficacy.
Maximizing Crop Yields
Designed for growers aiming to maximize crop yields, HLG 750 Diablo lamps offer high intensity and efficiency, ideal for rolling benches and more.
Tech specs of Horticulture Lighting Group HLG 750 Diablo LED Grow Light
|Voltage Range||120-277 VAC 50-60Hz|
|Flowering Footprint/ Canopy Distance||5' x 5' / 15" - 24"|
|Veg Footprint/ Canopy Distance
||6' x 6' / 36"|
|System PPF Efficacy||2.88 μmol/J|
|Total output||2056 PPF
|Dimensions||37.5" x 27.125" x 3.75"|
|Product Weight||20.25 lbs|
|Certifications||UL 8800, CSA, DLC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.