Veg Footprint: 6' X 6'
Flower Footprint: 5' X 5'
Spectrum: Full, Far Red and White
Warranty: 3 Years
HLG Scorpion RSPEC Far Red
HLG Scorpion R Spec is built for growers with low ceiling heights or vertical racks, and it uses 6x 288 Quantum Boards for an even light spread at just 12" from the canopy.
QB288 employs Samsung's most recent LM301H and Deep Red LED 660nm. This device is dimmable and has a wattage output range of 60 to 600 watts.
Main Features of HLG Scorpion R Spec
- Built for low ceilings or vertical shelves.
- Quantum Boards® with high-performance white light
- 660nm Red and Full Spectrum White
- Passive-cooled architecture that is dependable
- Diffused light penetrates the canopy more effectively.
- Included is a dimmer power supply.
- The Auto-sensing Inventronics power supply operates on both 120VAC and 240VAC, as well as 277VAC.
- 3-year warranty
Tech Specs of HLG Scorpion RSPEC FR
|Voltage Range||100-277 VAC 50-60Hz|
|LED||Samsung LM301H & Deep Red|
|Flowering Footprint||5' x 5' at 18"|
|Veg Footprint||6' x 6' at 24”|
|System PPF Efficacy||2.62μmol/joule|
|Total output||1584 PPF|
|Dimensions||38.5" x 36" x 2.75"|
|Recommended Mounting Height||12-18 inches above canopy|
|Certifications||UL 8800, UL 1598, CSA|
Introducing the HLG Scorpion RSPEC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.