ILUMINAR 315W CMH fixture provides instant performance to ensure a fast return on investment. The case is designed to dissipate heat easily, so without the need for fans or extra cooling systems, it runs cool. A remarkable PAR spectrum equal to the profoundly penetrative energy of the sun is given by the 315W fixture.
A low frequency, square wave technology is given by the SE CMH ballast to provide the lamp with a steady maximum voltage for an extended period of time, giving the plants more photons of light. The CMH ballasts are designed to ignite properly and work at a low frequency to ensure that you and your crop are covered.
It is possible to use the single-ended 315-watt CMH grow light as a stand-alone growth light or as additional lighting.
Run the ballast independently or with the ILUMINAR Touch Controller or with ILUMINAR's HASH Controller. The ballast is also compatible with Priva, Hortimax, and Argus (0-10V Protocol) controllers, enabling your garden to be fully monitored and 'dial-in' to particular requirements.
WARNING: Use a low-frequency ballast only while operating CMH lamps. The risk of the lamp bursting and potentially causing damage is increased by using a high-frequency ballast.
In contrast to other increasing lights, Ceramic Metal Halide or CMH lamps have a wider spectrum and more UV light. The ILUMINAR CMH gives you a competitive advantage when a greater yield is the desired result.
Note: SINGLE ENDED LAMP 315W SOLD SEPARATELY
Less heat = reduced costs for cooling
Random Start Technology
- We have programmed our products at ILUMINAR to safeguard your breakers and panels. Our Random Start technology can ignite one lamp at a time in a random sequence with a millisecond delay in multi-fixture applications so that your electrical panel does not feel the drawing of multiple fixtures at the same time.
- ILUMINAR Touch Controller, ILUMINAR HASH Controller, PRIVA, and Argus Compatible (0-10V Protocol)
- Failure Safety Ignition
- Distribution of Uniform Light
Soft Start Technology
- Prolong the life of the lamp by using our Soft Start Technology to avoid overload. The lamp will ignite with a limited amount of power using the dimmable technology built into each ballast, and will steadily increase the power of the lamp until it reaches full brightness.
- Low Frequency - Technology for Square Wave
- Replaceable Reflector Reflector
- 30,000 Full Spectrum Use Hours
- Case Length: 520.4mm / 20.5”
- Case Width: 249mm / 9.8”
- Height: 118mm / 4.6”
- Weight: 13.23lbs
- Input Volts (+/- 10%): 347V
- Input Currents: 0.99A
- Input Power: 343W
- Voltage Range: 312-382V
- THD: < 15%
- Main Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Minimum Power Factor: 0.95
- Crest Factor: <1.7
- Operation Frequency: 140-220Hz
- Relative Humidity: 25-70% (non-condensing)
- Operation Temperature: -20 - 40°C / -4 - 104°F
- Recommended Lamp: 315W CMH
- Input Connection: IP68 Wieland Plug
Warranty of Iluminar
All ILUMINAR Ballasts are covered by a standard three (3) year Limited warranty for hardware electronics.
NOTE: As a result of the end-user environment and application, actual performance can differ.
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
(During pandemic time) Due the COVID-19, delay may apply, please refer to the product page for more information about shipping time.
(During regular time) Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48-72 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
Since April 2020, there are no fees to refund a charge, but the fees from the original charge aren't returned so a 3% fee apply and will be deducted from your refund. In the case that the refund is due to a mistake from our side or defective items we won't charge you any fees.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.