The ILUMINAR 1000W DE commercial grow light is a feature-rich, double-ended high-pressure sodium (HPS) all-in-one unit built with a low shadow footprint for commercial reliability.
This is the industry's "tried and true" success standard. These fixtures have been a regular for more than 10 years now.
The ILUMINAR 1000W DE is part of the Commercial Series with the best agricultural technology on the market designed by veterans of the indoor lighting industry.
It powers the HPS or MH lamp of your choice in the brand Hortilux or ILUMINAR. Each alternative delivers the highest available PAR light output and increased spectrum that delivers the results you need in today's quality market.
With an all-new, patented ILUMINAR roll-lock socket for easy lamp shift, the 1000W DE delivers supreme light output, superior uniformity, and deeper canopy penetration.
Recommended for use with the ILUMINAR Touch Controller and HASH Controller.
PPF: 2100 μmol/s
No Lamp Included
Power Cable Included: 240V
- DE HPS Lamps
- DE MH Lamps
Main Product Features
- Microprocessor Driven
- End of Lamp Life (EOL)
- Open Circuit Protection
- Ignition Failure Protection
- Thermal Sensing Protection
- Max humidity 95%
- Max Allowable Case Temp 75 °C / 167 °F
- Ambient Temp : 0 - 35°C / 32 - 95 °F
- ETL Listed & FCC Declaration of Conformity
- Controller: ILUMINAR Hash Controller, ILUMINAR Touch Controller or 0-10V Protocol
- Min Power Factor: >.99
- Crest Factor: >1.7
- Input Connection: IP68 Wieland Plug
- Input Frequency: 48 - 63 Hz
- Dimming Gear: 600 / 750 / 825 / 1000 / 1150 / EXT
- BTU Output: 4,400 btu
- Relative Humidity: 95%
- Operation Temp: 0 - 35°C / 32-95°F
- Recommended Lamp: 1000W DE 400V
- Lamp Base: K12 x 30s
- PPF: 2100 μmol/s
- THD: <10%
- Input Volts (+/- 10%): 120V | 240V
- Input Current: 9.30A | 4.60A
- Input Power: 1085W | 1055W
- Rated Main Voltage: 120V | 240V
- Voltage Range: 108-264V
The all-new ILUMINAR DE 1000W HPS lamps offer not only unique capabilities and performance, such as 2100+ micromoles but also a partner with brand options, such as Hortilux and Unistrut.
ILUMINAR Lamps offers growers a wide range of emitter options to use; it is becoming the only fixture required in most installations.
ELECTRICAL: the rating of ballast and any other related electrical information.
INSTALLATION: Suitable for chain suspension, chain, cable, surface mounting bracket, monoprint hook, etc.
Warranty of Iluminar
All ILUMINAR Ballasts are covered by a standard three (3) year Limited warranty for hardware electronics.
NOTE: As a result of the end-user environment and application, actual performance can differ.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.