ILUMINAR DE Metal Halide brings the latest technology to greenhouse lighting. Our Double-Ended lamps have decreased by less than 5 percent, while PAR light output has increased dramatically compared to Single-Ended lamps, without consuming more energy.
Increased PAR produces larger plant mass as well as better seedling growth, taller plants, thicker stems, denser flowering, more terpene, and essential oil production, all enhanced by unique light colors.
10k FROST MH LAMPS are used for the last 7-14 days of bloom, their super-enhanced blue spectrum light increases trichome output, giving you more essential oils.
- Lab Designed Gas Combination for Optimal Color
- Japanese Arc Tube
- Ultra High-Frequency Technology
- Photon Flux: 1500 μmols
- Color Temperature: 10000K
- Lumens: 66000
- Lumens Per Watt: 91 | 66
- Color Per Watt: 80
- Rated Life Hours: 10000
- Lamp Operating Voltage: 200V
- Lamp Operating Current: 4.0A | 4.1A
- Min Max Staring Pulse: 4-5 | 5-6
- Min Open Circuit Voltage: 198V | 342V
- Burning Position: Universal
- Max Base Temperature: 250
- Max Bulb Temperature: 700
- Luminaire Type: Open/ Enclosed
- 2,000 HRS | 99%
- 4,000 HRS | 98%
- 6,000 HRS | 97%
- 8,000 HRS | 96%
Warranty of Iluminar Lamps
ILUMINAR Lamps are covered by a one (1) year pro-rated warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.