ILUMINAR DE Metal Halide brings the latest technology to greenhouse lighting. Our Double-Ended lamps have decreased by less than 5 percent, while PAR light output has increased dramatically compared to Single-Ended lamps, without consuming more energy.
Increased PAR produces larger plant mass as well as better seedling growth, taller plants, thicker stems, denser flowering, more terpene, and essential oil production, all enhanced by unique light colors.
4k FLOWERING MH LAMPS are optimally suited for use at the end of the vegetative stage and during the flowering stage when bud-producing plants.
- Lab Designed Gas Combination for Optimal Color
- Japanese Arc Tube
- Ultra High-Frequency Technology
- Photon Flux: 1100 µmols
- Color Temperature: 4000K
- Lumens: 75000
- Lumens Per Watt: 100
- Color Rendering Index: 65
- Rated Life Hours: 10000
- Lamp Operating Voltage: 250V
- Lamp Operating Current: 4.1A
- Min Max Starting Pulse: 5-6
- Min Open Circuit Voltage: 342V
- Burning Position: Universal
- Max Base Temperature: 250
- Max Bulb Temperature: 700 Open/Enclosed
- Luminaire Type: 700 Open/Enclosed
- 2,000 HRS / 99%
- 4,000 HRS / 98%
- 6,000 HRS / 97%
- 8,000 HRS / 96%
Warranty of Iluminar Lamps
ILUMINAR Lamps are covered by a one (1) year pro-rated warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.