Autogrow IntelliDose Complete Kit - with 3 Peristaltic Pumps
IntelliDose has set industry standards for auto dosing! IntelliDose doses up to a 9-part mix (nutrients, additives, pH-adjusters), retaining your preset PPM/EC and pH settings.
Main Features of AutoGrow IntelliDose Complete Kit
Here are some of the many features:
Really easy to use!
The big, interactive screen allows you to switch easily between calibration, setpoints, alarms, and configuration. If you can program a number to a mobile phone, you can program your IntelliDose.
These pumps are a better long-term investment than solenoid valves, as they allow the nutrient solution to be located at ground level with less risk of leakage and spillage. Solenoids, although less costly, can be more time-consuming to use as they are gravitationally fed requiring solutions to be raised 5 feet above the tank.
Often, by using peristaltic pumps, you can place the buckets of the solution on the field making a much greater quantity of pre-mixed solutions at one time. This also eliminates the risk of leaks and spills. Maintenance of peristaltic pumps is limited.
Run up to four stations of irrigation!
IntelliDose will operate up to four irrigation stations as well. This allows various areas of your growing space to be irrigated on different schedules from one reservoir, or to have one pump feed at different times at each station.
You may also opt to set up your device to only irrigate during the day to ensure that you do not drink water at night.
Link to a PC for Easy Controlling!
The IntelliDose has the potential to be linked to a PC, but this is not necessary. Growers should decide their own degree of privacy. If you don't want your controller to be online or wired to a PC, it doesn't have to be.
If you want the advantages of data logging and scheduling, you need a PC, but it doesn't have to be online. If you want remote access and alarms, simply connecting your PC to the internet will give you this choice... choose your own level of comfort!
NEW—Subscribe to IntelliGrow!
IntelliGrow is a cloud-based solution that enables growers to access, set up, track, and manage their Intelli control systems – anywhere, anytime. Using a free app on your iPhone or Android instead of using your computer! Check out the IntelliLink for more information on Relevant Products.
Works for every line of nutrients!
You can use any line of nutrients with IntelliDose, liquid, or powder. Only decide your correct dilution ratios (don't worry, we can help!) and the IntelliDose will hold your perfect recipe 24/7.
Only set your schedule once and forget about it! Using IntelliGrow software, you can set up your entire nutrient schedule in one fell swoop, make adjustments if appropriate, and save timelines for future usage. Scheduling your nutrients helps you to make differences in your reservoir as much as you like and you don't have to be on-site!
Information log 'til your heart content!
Using IntelliGrow software, you can monitor your nutrient levels, pH levels, and reservoir temperatures endlessly. If you wish, these data can be exported to Excel for further analysis.
Access from the beach (or your sofa!)!
With IntelliGrow software enabled, there are several different choices for remote access to your IntelliDose. You can log in and make adjustments to the program, check your setpoints, activate or disable the pumps, etc.
Through a Twilio account or your email accounts, you can have text or email from the IntelliGrow app if the environment is beyond your perimeter. Or forget about the apps and just sign up for IntelliGrow and get access to all the features of the free app!
Additional features AutoGrow IntelliDose Complete Kit
- Measurement of nutrients in the EC/CF/TDS range (500/640/700)
- Temperature and date format determined by the user
- PH lower or higher
- Able to set up a separate EC for day and night
- Capable of lowering EC by adding water
- Get updates
- Outputs of irrigation pump
- Fail-safe dosing shut down
This kit comes complete with 3x Peristaltic Pumps. Purchase additional pumps if necessary (you'll need one pump for each part you wish to dose). You will also need to "tee" off of your existing water pump or purchase at least a 200 gph pump to operate the sample pot loop.
Technical Specifications of AutoGrow IntelliDose Complete Kit:
- 9 outputs of 24VDC
- Nutrient measuring units EC, CF or TDS (500/640/700)
- Measured range from 0.00 to 9.99EC, 0.1 to 99.99CF, 0 to 7000PPM
- Nutrient resolution to 0.01mS/cm, 0.1CF
- Nutrient calculation accuracy +/-0.1EC, 1.0CF or 10PPM-compensated temperature
- Nutrient dosing range from 0.00 to 5.99EC, 0.1 to 59.9CF, 0 to 4200PPM
- Precision and resolution of pH-0.1pH
- The pH measurement range from 2pH to 12pH
- The pH dose range is 4.5 to 8 pH
- Nutrient and pH dosing times set from 1 second to 30 minutes
- Ranging from the dosing interval from 0 minutes (continuous dosing) to 244 minutes
- Sequential dosing to avoid a spike of power
- Temperature resolution and precision 1C/2F
- Temperature range from 0-50C/32-125F
- Operating temperature range from 0-50C/32-125F (not in direct sunlight)
- Power source-24VDC power supply with 120V pigtail... Specify whether the mains voltage and pin type are different
- Outputs would have the same voltage as the supply voltage from the power pack.
- Nutrient sensor with DiPulseTM technique to avoid fouling
- Dosing shut down:
- If the nutrient is less than 0.1EC, 1.0CF, 10PPM
- If pH is less than 4.5 or higher than 8.0
- If the dosing effect is counter-intuitive (by dosing pH lower, the measured pH goes up)
- If the sensor defect is detected
- Supplied with USB 3m cable
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)
|Actual Product Weight
|Vendor Item #
What’s in the Box of AutoGrow IntelliDose Complete Kit
- IntelliDose Kit
- Three (3) Peristaltic pumps
- 24V DC 2.5A Power supply with universal connector
- The EC Trial
- The electrode of pH
- Sample pot with all of the fittings
- USB cable 3m
- Hardware mounting
- Solutions for calibration
- Manual of instructions
Autogrow will repair or, at its option, replace without cost to you any Part which is found to be defective within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.