The VD-1480 Bucking Machine is a very powerful machine designed to extract flowers from the stem easily and quickly. The VD-1480 is made from industrial grade materials and uses high-quality components for its construction.
The VD-1480 has two workstations and is capable of bucking/destemming more than 200 lb per hour of the flower. With the industry's proven variable speed DC motor, the VD-1480 can process wet or dry material by simply inserting the stems into the correct cutter plate hole where the machine separates the flower from the stems.
The VD-1480 would have years of service with limited maintenance.
Product Specifications of Locust Industrial VD-1480
- Variable Speed Engine With Reverse
- Stainless Steel and Polished Powder
- Spring-Loaded 4 HP reels
- Semi-driven AWD Upper Roller
- Quick to Fold Out Cleaning Access
- Simple Removable Bowl-On Base
- High duty casting wheels
- Different workstations;
- 30" Wide x 60"
- Control norm 120V/15A
- 480 pounds of weight
- Custom cutter plates are available
- Off-road kits are available
- Volume Discounts are available
- Made in the USA of Oregon
Technical Specifications of Locust Industrial VD-1480
- Length: 60"-Width: 30"-Height 50"
- Weight: 480 lbs
- Power Type: 120V standard-15A
- Throughput: 200 lbs/hour (Approximate)
Product Description of Locust Industrial VD-1480
- Construction of welded steel
- Stainless Steel, A36 Powder Coated Steel
- Any of the stainless steel hardware
- Removable bench base or automatic installation
- Easy-to-remove Combined Engine, Speed Control, and Safety Switch are all one unit
- Industrial Proven Variable DC Speed 1 HP Motor
- The motor comes with a spare brush set within the speed control
- Reverse Speed Control is Compensated Line Voltage and Protected Transient Voltage
- Air Cooled Speed Control is a factory package but is easily changed to:
- Adjustable minimum velocity (0-30 percent of max.)
- Maximum speed adjustable (66-110 percent of base)
- Adjustable reimbursement for IR
- Linear acceleration adjustable (0.5-8 sec.)
- NEMA rated 4/12 ISO 9001 Compliant
- Industrial Oil Packed Worm Drive Gearbox with viewing glass removes service belts and chains
- Calculated 4 HP on the roller surface
- Shore A70 Durometer Roll Surface Hardness (equals high mileage automotive tire)
- "Adjustable Spring Loaded Rollers" make room for the plant stem to maintain the roller surface.
- Rollers can be "Locked down to zero by changing the springs to zero (operator preference)
- Hinged Semi-Driven AWD Upper Rollers are easily opened for cleaning control.
- 10 Absolutely greasable 4 bolts at all tension points
- Stainless Steel Cutter Plates Easily Removable
- Each Device includes a pair (2) of each Round 6 Hole Cutter Plate and Star 4 Hole Cutter Plate.
- Pictures show both Round 6 Hole (Left) and Star 4 Hole (Right)
- Customized cutter plates and cutter plate covers are available upon request.
Warranty of Locust Industrial
Locust Industrial provides 5 years warranty for production failures and manufacturing errors (Excluding Rollers).
Returns and Refunds of Locust Industrial
Locust Industrial Machinery doesn’t offer returns or refunds against purchases.
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
(During pandemic time) Due the COVID-19, delay may apply, please refer to the product page for more information about shipping time.
(During regular time) Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48-72 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
Since April 2020, there are no fees to refund a charge, but the fees from the original charge aren't returned so a 3% fee apply and will be deducted from your refund. In the case that the refund is due to a mistake from our side or defective items we won't charge you any fees.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.