Locust Industrial | VD-1480 Bucker / Destemmer
The VD-1480 Bucking Machine is a very powerful machine designed to extract flowers from the stem easily and quickly. The VD-1480 is made from industrial grade materials and uses high-quality components for its construction.
The VD-1480 has two workstations and is capable of bucking/destemming more than 200 lb per hour of the flower. With the industry's proven variable speed DC motor, the VD-1480 can process wet or dry material by simply inserting the stems into the correct cutter plate hole where the machine separates the flower from the stems.
The VD-1480 would have years of service with limited maintenance.
Product Specifications of Locust Industrial VD-1480
- Variable Speed Engine With Reverse
- Stainless Steel and Polished Powder
- Spring-Loaded 4 HP reels
- Semi-driven AWD Upper Roller
- Quick to Fold Out Cleaning Access
- Simple Removable Bowl-On Base
- High duty casting wheels
- Different workstations;
- 30" Wide x 60"
- Control norm 120V/15A
- 480 pounds of weight
- Custom cutter plates are available
- Off-road kits are available
- Volume Discounts are available
- Made in the USA of Oregon
Technical Specifications of Locust Industrial VD-1480
- Length: 60"-Width: 30"-Height 50"
- Weight: 480 lbs
- Power Type: 120V standard-15A
- Throughput: 200 lbs/hour (Approximate)
Product Description of Locust Industrial VD-1480
- Construction of welded steel
- Stainless Steel, A36 Powder Coated Steel
- Any of the stainless steel hardware
- Removable bench base or automatic installation
- Easy-to-remove Combined Engine, Speed Control, and Safety Switch are all one unit
- Industrial Proven Variable DC Speed 1 HP Motor
- The motor comes with a spare brush set within the speed control
- Reverse Speed Control is Compensated Line Voltage and Protected Transient Voltage
- Air Cooled Speed Control is a factory package but is easily changed to:
- Adjustable minimum velocity (0-30 percent of max.)
- Maximum speed adjustable (66-110 percent of base)
- Adjustable reimbursement for IR
- Linear acceleration adjustable (0.5-8 sec.)
- NEMA rated 4/12 ISO 9001 Compliant
- Industrial Oil Packed Worm Drive Gearbox with viewing glass removes service belts and chains
- Calculated 4 HP on the roller surface
- Shore A70 Durometer Roll Surface Hardness (equals high mileage automotive tire)
- "Adjustable Spring Loaded Rollers" make room for the plant stem to maintain the roller surface.
- Rollers can be "Locked down to zero by changing the springs to zero (operator preference)
- Hinged Semi-Driven AWD Upper Rollers are easily opened for cleaning control.
- 10 Absolutely greasable 4 bolts at all tension points
- Stainless Steel Cutter Plates Easily Removable
- Each Device includes a pair (2) of each Round 6 Hole Cutter Plate and Star 4 Hole Cutter Plate.
- Pictures show both Round 6 Hole (Left) and Star 4 Hole (Right)
- Customized cutter plates and cutter plate covers are available upon request.
Warranty of Locust Industrial
Locust Industrial provides 5 years warranty for production failures and manufacturing errors (Excluding Rollers).
Returns and Refunds of Locust Industrial
Locust Industrial Machinery doesn’t offer returns or refunds against purchases.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.