Medic Grow Smart-8 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
Veg Footprint: 5' X 5'
Flower Footprint: 4' X 4'
Warranty: 5 Years
Make a smart choice with our foldable Smart 8, specifically designed for high PPFD cultivation practices in growing.
The Smart 8 760-watt LED grow light is built with high-quality Sosen drivers and top bin Osram LEDs, creating a full-spectrum light source perfect for both veg and flowering cycles. It covers every phase of growth, from vegetative to flowering, and can effectively illuminate an area of up to 5x5 feet during the flowering stage. With an outstanding PPF of 2136 μmol/s and a photon efficacy of 2.8 μmol/J, it delivers the entire spectrum of light evenly to your plants, providing them with exactly what they need to grow rapidly and thrive.
Equipped with an onboard easy-to-read LCD display, you can quickly and effortlessly check your timing settings, power levels, dimming options, spectrum selection, PPF output, and more. The display features two built-in knobs, with the right one allowing easy dimming from 100% down to 80%, 60%, and 40% intensity without the need for external controllers. The other knob is used to schedule lighting time for your plants, offering options of 6, 12, 14, 16, or 18 hours. In between the two knobs, you'll find the Bloom button, which conveniently switches the spectrum from vegetative (V1) to flowering (F1).
For commercial growers, the Smart 8 can be externally daisy-chained with a Medic Grow lighting controller that provides light timing, dimming (in 1% increments), and temperature control for up to 75 fixtures. Each light has a general life expectancy of 50,000 hours and comes with a 5-year warranty, ensuring durability and peace of mind.
Features and Benefits of Medic Grow Smart-8 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light:
- Outstanding efficiency
- Full-cycle growing spectrum
- 760 watts, 2136 μmol/s PPF & 2.8 μmol/J @277 AC
- Enhanced 660nm red spectrum for encouraging blooming and fruiting
- Even PAR distribution that covers 4' x 4' and 5' x 5' grow tents
- Spectrum switchable for veg and flower stages
- Built-in timer supporting sunrise and sunset simulation
- Instant current display on the LCD screen
- Onboard dimming function for easy light intensity adjustment
- Fanless design for efficient heat dissipation
- Low energy consumption and no heat output
- RJ Signal Cable Daisy Chainable for easy connectivity
- Plug and play installation
- Default voltage of 110-277V, customizable to 347-480V
Tech Specs of Medic Grow Smart-8 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
|Spectrum||V1 & F1 Full Spectrum|
|PPF(light output)||2136 μmol/s|
|Efficacy||2.8 μmol/J @277 AC|
|Coverage||4x4 Feet; 5x5 Feet;|
|Fixture & Dimensions||47.2"L x 45.6 W|
|Driver||Designed by us and manufactured by Sosen|
|Power Cord||6ft long|
|AC Input Voltage||Default: 110-277V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Customizable: 347-480V AC,50/60Hz|
|Max Operating Temperature||95°F / 35°C|
|Mounting Height||≥ 6” (15.2cm) Above Canopy|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.