The ProKure D Extended-Release Gas
Discover the power of ProKure D Extended-Release Gas. Its moisture-activated system emits low levels of ClO2 gas vapors, ensuring 30 days of odor control and safety. Target even the most inaccessible areas unreachable by liquid applications.
Introducing ProKure D Extended-Release Gas Pouch, producing small quantities of gas with air humidity exposure for up to 30 days. Ideal for effectively managing constantly reintroduced odors. Available in two sizes: a 50g (4,000 cubic feet) pouch and a 10g (1,000 cubic feet) pouch.
- Slow Release Humidity-Active CIO2 Technology
- Improves air quality
- Controls the scent
- Provides security for Clo2 up to 30 days
- 50-gram pouch for 4,000 cubic feet
- 10-gram pouch per 1,000 cubic feet
How to use ProKure D - Extended-Release Gas
SEE Package INSERT With Complete INSTRUCTIONS.
- Tear open the foil packet and cut the white inside pocket (DO NOT OPEN THE WHITE POUCH).
- Place the white inside pouch into the clamshell.
- Snap the clamshell tightly closed and clamped on a stable, level surface. You may also use the tape strips on the back of the clamshell to stick to the wall.
Helpful Tips for Using ProKure D - Extended-Release Gas
- Space pockets are similarly different for areas greater than the coverage area.
- Fans, air movers, and closed-circulation systems may boost efficiency.
- Clo2 gas is heavier than air; position the units at the top of the room.
- Using ProKure V to disinfect space for best results prior to treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.