- Tech Specs
ZOOM PRO TRIMMER WITH LEAF COLLECTOR
This is the latest in Zoom’s trimmer line with the highest quality components and workmanship. It's the goldilocks of the trimming machines. This rugged machine is the perfect fit for medium to large-scale commercial growers and processors.
With its 220-240 volt input, this machine is designed for high performance but is also equipped with all the safety features needed to keep you free from harm. With its 10" wheel, the Zoom Pro is easily transportable, allowing for more flexibility at work locations.
- The Zoom Pro double barrel trimming machine is ideal for commercial growers and processors
- Process up to 50 lbs/hour dry and 150 lbs/hour wet in a continuous feeding style
- Variable speed barrels, adjustable machine tilt, and controllable vacuum air flow rate for greater harvest control
- Dual-barrel counter-rotate system preserves trichomes and ensures better trim quality
- Manufactured in the USA with a reliable, easy-to-clean, and safe design
- Perfect for harvesting a large quantity of material quickly and efficiently.
The efficient processing capabilities of the Zoom Pro trimming machine can streamline your production process, ultimately saving you time and money. When two Zoom Pros are connected in tandem, the throughput can be doubled in the same amount of time.
|One ZOOM PRO Unit||Two ZOOM PRO Units|
|Wet Up to 150 lbs/hr||
Up to 300 lbs/hr
|Dry Up to 50 lbs/hr||Dry Up to 100 lbs/hr|
RELIABLE BETTER CUTTING RESULTS
- Zoom Pro's barrel rotation and reel cutter ensure effective trimming.
- Right Barrel rotates clockwise, Left Barrel rotates counter-clockwise.
- Counter-rotation causes material to tumble into cutting zone, optimizing results.
- One Reel Blade used for both barrels, positioned precisely for optimal cutting.
- Zoom Pro's design leverages natural tumbling force for exceptional results.
- Zoom Pro machine's components can be rapidly disassembled
- Facilitates quick cleaning, maintenance, and parts replacement
- Minimizes downtime to ensure an efficient trimming process.
ADJUSTABLE TUMBLER SPEED
- The Zoom Pro trimming machine features adjustable speed tumblers, allowing for greater control during the trimming process.
- These tumblers can adapt to different moisture conditions, strains, shapes, and densities of the material, resulting in a high-quality final product.
- Additionally, adjusting the speed of the tumblers can increase the efficiency of the trimming process, maximizing throughput.
ADJUSTABLE TILT ANGLE
- The Zoom Pro trimming machine features a heavy-duty built-in centered jack for adjustable tilt angle.
- This allows for greater versatility when trimming different strains with varying sizes, shapes, and densities, along with the adjustable speed tumblers.
- Linking two Zoom Pro trimming machines in tandem can double production capacity and result in a higher quality trimmed flower.
- This approach also allows for the material to be spread between the two machines, ensuring that each machine is processing a manageable amount and optimizing the final product.
|Wet / Dry Capable||YES|
|Throughput Hydrated||150 lbs/hr|
|Throughput Dry||50 lbs/hr|
|Optionable Narrow Slot Barrels||YES|
|Variable Speed Control||YES|
|Safety Off Switch||YES|
|Indoor / Outdoor Use (vac covered)||YES|
|Patented Spiral Slot Tumblers||YES|
|Gentle Tumbling Design||YES|
|Washdown Reel Blades||YES|
|Washdown Reel Motor||YES|
|GMP Compliant||FDA Food Grade|
|304 Stainless Steel Components||6/6 Nylon Food Grade|
|Brushes||FDA Food Grade|
|Nitride Hardened Blades||YES|
|Heavy Duty Jack||YES|
|Heavy Duty 3HP Vacuum||YES|
|Swing Blade Technologies||YES|
ZOOM PRO TRIMMING MACHINE
|Speed Control||0-180 RPM|
|Electrical Cord Length||6’|
|Control Box Ratings||NEMA 4/12|
|Reel Motor Rating||Washdown|
|Connector (plug)||15Amp-NEMA 6-15P|
|Machine Jack||6” Travel|
LEAF COLLECTOR UNIT
|Electrical Cord Length||5’|
|Connector (plug)||15Amp-NEMA 6-15P|
|Circuit Breaker Required||20A-240V|
ZOOM PRO TRIMMER SHIPPING CRATE DIMENSIONS
LEAF COLLECTOR SHIPPING CRATE DIMENSIONS
Warranty and Return Policy of Zoom Technologies
Zoom Technologies offers a 2 year of warranty. They will repair or replace, without charge, any parts which have been shown to be defective in material or workmanship for a period of two years or as specified in the specific product warranty.
The warranty period shall begin on the date on which the machine was purchased by the original purchaser. Warranty defeats may be remedied by an authorized dealer or manufacturer. Any work considered to be valid will be free of charge. Any manufacturer-approved replacement parts may be used for repair warranty purposes.
You may be denied warranty coverage if your machine has failed due to abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, improper electrical connection, normal wear, accident, or unauthorized modification.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.